Thursday, December 4, 2008


What a surprise I had when I discovered I hadn't made any blog entries since October and yet I have made some accomplishments. Guess I better make sure to take pictures asap before I send them off from here on end.


I am in a Christmas Ornament Swap and for weeks I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do..Then I saw a wonderful tutorial on using CD's..They weren't Christmas ornaments but I knew immediately it was perfect..So, I have now recycled 8 cd's that were of no value, and along with learning some Crazy Quilting Stitches, have made my ornaments. They are far from perfect and with only the limited amount of supplies I had on hand, I think, all in all, they came out pretty good...


Now, I'm back to the sewing machine..

5 comments:

quiltlion said...

Skye, they are AWSOME!!!! Lyn G

Pallas said...

Skye,

Your Christmas ornaments are so cute and what a good way to use those old CDs.

Pallas

Pallas said...

Skye,

I tagged you. See my blog for the details. Hope you have time and want to participate.

http://threadsintimebypallas.blogspot.com/

Pallas

Debbie said...

Hi Skye I'm from the Crazyquilting group at Yahoo, your ornaments are so cute. I ahvent welcoemd you yet....

Anonymous said...

Ah, ha, you were looking at pinkeeps! I like the idea of making them ornaments even better. What did you do on the back? I love the one on the top left best - that feather stitch is just zingy!