Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Game of Tag

Pallas, a creative and artistic friend tagged me today, now how cool is that? I recommend checking out her site. Her love of vintage fabrics, buttons, laces and etc. is interesting and her work: Fantastic!

The Tag rules are a simple few so lets get started:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag two of your other online art friends.

Six quirky things about me:

1. I still believe in Santa Clause.
2. I love snow!
3. I have a passion for herbs and I love growing them..Already planning out my garden for next summer.
4. I have 1 brother, 3 children and 5 grandchildren
5. I love fabrics, buttons, laces, threads, yarns....
6. My husband, Lee, is my best friend and together we are raising, 1 German Sheppard (Strider), 1 Cocker Spaniel (Lindy) and 2 cats (Tigger and LaBella)..I'm proud to say we are expecting another addition to our home at Christmas. A kitten who will be 7 weeks and her name is "Noel".

Tag You're It - I choose my friend Nancy who started me into this quilting art world and Flischa, a talented fiber artist..

No comments: