Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Little Christmas Gifts

Just a couple of small extra Christmas gifts..
The doily is crochet for my SIL's new dressing room..I have a couple more to get completed by the next couple of days but they do go pretty fast.

The coasters are so much fun to make...If you are interested in a tutorial for these please check out "Allsorts" Instructions are easy to follow and I think they are quite cute..

Ok, off to bed and tomorrow I plan to finish up a little "Wolf" wall hanging for my brother..He loves wolves.. Hopefully I can get a couple of things worked out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read about the coasters in CPS group - thanks for sharing, they seem easy to do (I think I could handle it ;-)). Your doily is so pretty! I can't imagine that it can be made "quickly" - looks so complicated!

Agnieszka