Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

My card, my candy and my beautiful rose!
A closer view of my beautiful rose!
The card I made for my husband

I have a beautiful song my heart. It's a little rock, a little roll, a little jazz, a little pop, a little country, a little soul and a little blues. It's always in tune, always harmonious with perfect lyrics - a platinum hit in my book..This song reflects the love I have for my husband and I would like to take this time to tell him how much I love him and how grateful I am he took me, not only as his wife, but as his best friend..

My husband isn't home with me, he's out working his heart and soul to make a living for us. I miss him and I know he misses me. He left me little surprises..The rose came by way of him Friday night, the card and candy came just after midnight and what you can't see is a box of yummy "passion"tea I found this afternoon. What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Very Lovely work

Joyce said...

Enjoy look at your work very lovely wonderful work
Joyce