Friday, October 18, 2013

October 2013 - An Extremely Long Time Since I Last Posted

I can not believe how long it's been since I have posted.  No words as to why I just stopped blogging other than time and grandchildren became a factor.  Don't get me wrong, I have a great life and I wouldn't change a thing but it is why I have not been here.

Ok, so I won't rehash much of this last year as that would be a waste of time for all of us...what I will say is from this day forward, I will try and blog more frequently but with more versatility.

I am a crazy quilter, a quilter, cross stitcher, an embroiderer and knitter.  I love to bake, cook and constantly am trying to find the perfect recipe.

I read cozy mysteries, serious mysteries, some romance and a lot of self help books..I also dabble in writing.

I cook from scratch, make a lot of mistakes along the way for sure, make dog goodies, collars and use herbs in everyday life.  

Ok so I guess that is enough for our first day back together....Be prepared, there are things I may blog about and you may not like to read but these views are strictly my own.  I will never push them on you, nor will I stand up and tell you that you're views are wrong. I have a high belief that all men are created equal and will fight for your right to believe in what you feel is right..

See you all soon.  So glad to be back among the blogging world again!

No comments: