Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Great Man Passes to His New Chapter

It's been way too long since my last post. In this last couple of years life has brought some strong challenges, some I've worked on and hopefully improved while others just getting through with them in hopes of becoming a better and wiser person.

Most recently, a very special man has passed away, a man I have come to not only love but highly respect; my father n law. Robert Lee Lindborg was a creative and brilliant man who cared deeply for his wife and boys. I didn't have honor of knowing him near long enough but enough to know our family and his friends will know the void by his leaving.

I hope tonight the last thing you do is give thanks for all the wonderful people in your life and as you walk into the future you find a way to show all those special and influential people in your life how you feel. All too soon these same loved ones can be gone in a heartbeat and then it will be way to late. I am so grateful to have the I laws I have in my life and I hope they know it.

I am going to try and blog more of my life including my arts and crafts. I plan to communicate more with my family and friends and hope I can convey exactly as I feel. To all that have followed my blog in the past, I would like to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. I am here and ready to start posting and share a part of my life!!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Skye, I am so sorry for your loss. Know that you and Lee are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

We all know that life events can cause us to go blogless.

So sorry for your family's loss.
Amazing how some family members seem to be the glue that hold a family strongly together. Praying for you all to find peace and comfort at this time.