Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Day

Another day and a few more steps towards our completion of our home. Don't let this statement fool you, we have about 5 more years of steps before our home will be done but it sounded good to say it this way .

Last night, we managed to get up our ceiling fan, although still needing the globes, it's a nice addition to my kitchen/dining room area.

Below, you will see two new pictures. The first one is of my tile countertops that my husband put in and, I must admit, I love. The second picture is of my dishes which are perfect for what I envisioned. Please notice that under the dishes there is a lovely doily that my friend Nancy had made for me two years ago and I've been saving, although anxiously awaiting to pull out of my little "hope" box and use in my home.


No comments: