Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 really??  I can not believe that it's not the beginning of 2014, where did that year go?

2014 was a big year for my husband and me. He got a job opportunity that ended up with us living apart for nearly the whole year and then relocating us to North Dakota!  You may want to know how I feel about all of this but honestly, I don't have anything negative to say.

Moving to North Dakota is an adventure to say the least.  Different environment, extreme weather conditions, little shopping but wonderful people from many places of the world, a cute little fixer upper to help consume my time and wonderful eating establishments.  This Is not permanent, we will head back to our little place in Montana one day in the house that we are building but for now, we are calling this home and grateful for the opportunity to experience this adventure.

I am still quilting, sewing, knitting and crocheting and if it's in purple, then I am extremely pleased...I haven't had the opportunity to crazy quilt in a while but that will be happening soon.  It's still a love of mine.  

Just a quick stop to wish you all a very Happy New Year!  Looking forward to updating with all of my family and friends!

Best wishes




No comments: