Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF


Well it's Friday and a lovely Friday it is..Ok, so the skies are grey and the clouds are hovering about but it is Friday!!! For me any Friday is a lovely Friday..Tomorrow we are heading of to Bigfork to pick up supplies from Kalispell and then head on over to my MIL's to assist in some winterizing plus pick up Lee's snow tires. It will be a long day, but a good one...For me, anyday I get an opportunity to shop a bit is fun and the adding that I get to spend the whole day with my husband, well I couldn't ask for me...Ok, so maybe I could ask for gas prices to drop instead of climbing..Geez, I'm grateful we don't drive a SUV...

Ubove is two of my granddaughters taken Halloween night..My daughter and her family (her husband, 2 daughters and my grandson) came over for a visit and a short stay..The kids willingly gave up their Halloween to spend it with their Papa Lee and their Nannie so, they devised a plan to come to my door 20 times...It was a hoot, although, I finally ran out of candy I started filling their bag with coins, crackers, fruit, top ramien noodles and finally cat food..They were hysterical but I do think they had a great time...The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but I can atleast share..

Have a happy weekend!!!!!

No comments: