Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For Gardeners and People Concerned About Our Environment

http://www.agardenforthehouse.com/2012/02/forewarned-is-forearmed-veggie-varieties-owned-by-monsanto/

Anyone purchasing seeds this year and are concerned from whom they are buying their seeds from, might want to read this article first.

I do not talk politics, religion (although I am truly one of God's followers) or anything else that can cause a stir simply because I do believe one has the right to choose which path they take without worrying about judgement from me. I follow my own path, I have my own beliefs and welcome others to do the same as long as it does not hurt anyone..However, I do feel this is an important read and am doing my part in helping put it out for other's knowledge. I truly believe knowledge is the most important treasure one could find..From here, it's your choice, your path and your movement..

Be safe, be happy and above all, be loved!!

No comments: